Thinking of Christmas


I'm sure I'm not the only dolls house enthusiast who thinks twice before throwing anything away just in case it can be used in a miniature setting. I had been keeping some glass beads that had been used in some reed diffusers, the only thing was, what to do with them?





Then it dawned on me, I had some gold filigree caps.





So I made some Christmas baubles. A simple idea but very effective. As the beads are made of glass they are really reflective and catch the light from different angles.







I then decided that I wanted to display the baubles, so I made a box for them.














I feel really happy that I re-purposed these glass beads, as they would have just ended-up in the bin and then in some landfill site. I can't wait until Christmas so that I can decorate my miniature Christmas tree with my new glass baubles.






Until the next time


Take care

Jayne x

Comments

Popular Posts