All work and no play


I haven't really got anything to show you on my progress with my Regency Gentleman's bedroom. I have been so busy with RL things and work pressures that I have neglected my mini projects. So I thought I would post some items that I've bought recently, that I'm really happy with. 


The plates below are from the Etsy shop Twelvetimesmoreteeny 




These are the second plates that I have bought from Sofia. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Twelvetimesmoreteeny 
They are really pretty and will look beautiful in my dining room, once I've decorated it of course. 



The boxes below are from Halls Miniature Clocks 












The boxes are really exquisite and well made for an exceptionally reasonable price. I paid £9.00 for all three. A bargain in my opinion. I really love the little details that make a dolls house look like a proper home, and I think these boxes will look great placed around in different rooms.




I am hoping to get back into my miniature making as I haven't done anything for a long time. I'm hoping that my visit to Miniatura at the NEC in Birmingham on the 30th March will get me all inspired again.


Until the next time

Take care

Jayne x

Comments

Popular Posts